Class Options and Pricing
Special Events (Private Events) Buy-Outs with Our Miniature Goats
For Special Event Buy-Out (Private Events) pricing, please call
808-379-3335 or email at ContactUs@mauigoatyoga.com
- Private Party Maui Goat Yoga Classes
- Corporate Health and Wellness MauiGoat Yoga Classes
- Bachelorette Private Party
Other Virtual Options and Pricing
- We will deliver our goats special occasion gram via video – $35
- Call us at 808-379-3335 to schedule or e-mail us at ContactUs@MauiGoatYoga.com
Important Class Information
***Please, NO walk-in’s due to limited space per class. Reservations are required! All classes have a 4 person minimum. ***
The weather is very unpredictable at all times in Maui. We determine right before class if the class needs to be cancelled due to bad weather. If the class is cancelled due to bad weather before or during a class, no refunds. A rain check will be honored or is transferable.
Children’s age requirement is 12 and up.
There is a 5 to 10 minute introduction of the goats and “goat etiquette (goat awareness / behavior)”. Then 30 to 40 minutes of yoga class / therapy and the rest of the time is goat therapy / playtime. Total experience time is 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 and 1/2 hours.
We do offer mats to rent at time of arrival. $5 cash per person which includes a yoga mat and a mat towel to help stay cool.
We recommend bringing with you the following:
- A change of clothes just in case. These are farm animals so please wear your play clothing!! These are farm animals and this is a farm.
To avoid any miscommunication, please take a moment to read the below information and please let me know if you have any questions.
Important facts to know about Maui Goat Yoga experience:
- My goats are miniature goats and they range from babies up to fully grown miniature goats ranging from 10 lbs to 70 lbs.
- You may keep your shoes or slippers on if you would prefer. We do not require you to remove them for class. These are farm animals and are not trainable like domesticated animals. We do our very best to keep the goat yoga area as clean as possible.
- You are always welcome to bring your own mat (please no straw mats as the goats will eat them). We do rent them for $5 to cover the cost of new mats, new mat towels, cleaning of mats several times a week, washing of mat towels 3 loads a day, and farm hand to help with this daily task.
- Goats do not like rain! They are ok with an occasional sprinkle. If it rains too much my goats will let us know they do not want to participate any longer in class and would like to get out of the rain. Goats can get pneumonia quite easily.
- Our classes range from 4 people to 40 people max (occasionally around holidays class size can be max at 60) as we do book through our website as well for the same classes.
- Take Haleakala Hwy (HI-37 E) until it turns into Kula Hwy (HI-37).
- Continue Kula Hwy PAST Grandma Coffee House.
- Turn Right Ka’amana Street, the first major street just past Grandmas Coffee House (you will see a sign that says Keokea Market Place at corner of this street).
- Take Ka’amana to the bottom of the road and turn left onto Keanuhea Street. We are the 2nd house on the right (Grey house)
- You will see a sign for Maui Goat Yoga on the right hand side of road
- 2nd entrance to property, park on the street please
**We are not affiliated with Surfing Goat Dairy and are located 15-20 minutes from them.**
936 Keanuhea Street, Kula HI 96790
Additional ways to book our classes through Airbnb Experiences.
If a class BELOW through the FareHarbor Calendar shows FULL or does NOT show a class at all please check the Airbnb Experiences links here:
- Sunset Maui Goat Yoga with Live Music (March through October Only)
- Maui Goat Yoga with Miniature Goats
You can also call us at 808-379-3335 to check class availability or spaces in a class.