Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
Important New Covid-19 Class Information
Our Ohana means family–and family takes care of each other.
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. See the details of our new plan below, but keep in mind this is just the start. We will constantly be fine-tuning and updating our policies as we learn more.
Maui Goat Yoga’s Covid-19 Standard of Fitness and Safety.
- In accordance with Maui County and the CDC’s guidelines we have made some changes to how we operate. Here is what you can expect:
***Our Liability Waiver MUST be signed electronically through an e-mail you will receive after you sign up for a class. All parties in your group must sign it as well. I understand that if this Liability Waiver is not signed I will not be allowed to attend class ***
Our Heightened Deep-Cleaning Process
- Top-grade disinfectant and more frequent cleaning. Staff will use a disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas before and after check-ins, with a heightened attention to yoga mats and all high-touch surfaces after every class. Mat towels will be laundered in hot water after every class.
- Social distancing will be observed in fenced yoga area and while checking in to Maui Goat Yoga. Students will be seated with a minimum of 6 feet between each yoga station.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for use upon entry into the studio as well as after class.
- Masks will NOT be required for staff and students once class has started and of course will be optional if you feel more comfortable. The county guidelines are as follows: Rule 5 , A “This requirement shall not apply to persons engaging in permissible outdoor exercise activities, or at parks and beaches, so long as social distancing requirements are maintained.”
- Instructors and staff receive daily wellness checks and temperature checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free
- Health checks. Staff and students are asked to monitor their temperatures and overall health prior to coming into Maui Goat Yoga. Please stay home if you register at 100.4 degrees or higher. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Keep personal items to a minimum. We encourage you to leave large bags in your car, bringing only water, keys, hat, sunscreen and your own yoga mat if you prefer.
The New Class Experience
- Staff will be enforcing social distancing guidelines at check in with groups of people maintaining distance of 6 feet apart.
- Staff will be taking temperature checks with Temperature gun at check in. Must be 100.3 or below to attend class. 100.4 or above must leave property immediately.
- Personalized Stations. No mats and mat towels will be shared. The instructors will cue you so that social distancing is maintained. You are welcome to bring your own mat to class as well.
- County of Maui’s rules on exercising and face masks: 2020-5-15 COM Rules
- Hand Sanitizing policy: Students will be required to hand sanitize before and after class. Hand sanitizer will be provided by Maui Goat Yoga.
Reservation and cancellation policy
- Classes that have less than 5 participants registered within a 12 hour period prior to start time are subject to cancellation.
Keeping each other safe. Aside from respecting the safety guidelines put in place by our governments, we ask that all students coming in with the intention to go above and beyond for each other.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing. Please note the signage and markers placed around the yoga area to maintain a safe distance.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not come onto the Maui Goat Yoga property. See your physician and refrain from coming to class until you are symptom-free and fever-free for at least 3 days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come in contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to our class for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in, please stay home and stay safe.
- If you have recently traveled or have been around someone who has Covid-19, please refrain from coming to a class for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
Moving forward, we will continue to monitor the situation.
With no way to predict what the future holds, the best way we can prepare is to respond and evolve as the situation develops–making your health and safety our top priority. We are staying up to date and vigilant with CDC, federal and state guidelines to keep your experience as healthy as possible!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have questions, concerns, or anything you’d like to discuss.